Saturday 10 September 2011

Squiggle Stamps Halloween Blog Hop Image winner announcement


Sorry to be so late with this post but I have had a really miserable week battling a really bad cold and by the time that I have got home from work all that I have wanted to do is take to my bed.

I have randomly selected a winner from all the lovely comments that I received on my blog hop card featuring Wizard Boy and I am delighted to announce that the winner is Dora.

Congratulations Dora - if you could email me on karenateemins@msn.com I will get the digi image of the Wizard Boy sent on to you.

Karen x

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hello Karen, sorry to hear you are still under the weather (mind you lets face it the weather hasn't been great up here has it?) If you fancy a cuppa anytime give me a shout Hugs heidi x