Saturday 10 September 2011

Belated Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Is it a Boy or Is It a Girl?


As I said in my last post, I have battling with a miserable cold this week and therefore apologise for being so late with my DT post letting you know at the Pixie Dust Challenge this week where the theme is baby cards.

I have used one of the older Pixie Dust images on my little baby boy card this week and this one is called Zeeba the Zebra and he is available Here.


The papers are from a Nitwit Collections download and the sketch that I have followed is the current one at Sweet Sunday Sketch

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Sweet Zeeba is one of my most fave Pixie images! I just adore what you did with him :)
I hope you're doing well!
hugs, margie

Liz McGuire, said...

Aww, how cute is this? Love it,

Liz x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh Karen he is adorable and the blues in this card are bluetiful!

Kerryn said...

such an adorable card and image!! I hope you feel better soon xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely adorable hunni & such a sweet image too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma