Friday 22 July 2011

Pixie Dust Studio new release and new Pixies



It's release day at Pixie Dust Studio and the new Oh Baby collection is now available in the Shop

We also have some NEW Pixies joining the DT today and I would like to give a huge welcome to ...
Jessica, Jingle, Kelly,and Mary.

And a wonderful welcome back to... Suzi!


Here is my card using "Dear Baby Deer" from the new collection. I have teamed this super cute image with some Nitwit Designs downloaded papers and the sketch that I have followed is the current one at MoJo Monday.




I will be back tomorrow to share another couple of cards featuring images from this fab new collection.

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

6 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

Love your card Karen!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a sweet lil baby card! I love the soft colors! Beautiful job :)
hugs, margie

Mary J said...

Gorgeous yummy sorbet colours - I love this Karen!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cat said...

Beautiful colors and papers, Karen!

Danni said...

So darling!!