Thursday 21 July 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge #84 - A new sketch


We have a new challenge up and running today at Pixie Dust Studio challenge and this time we have something a bit different - a sketch for you to follow created by our Pixie Queen Kathy, I hope that you will enjoy playing with it.


I have a sneek peek to show you today featuring one of the new images from the Oh Baby collection that will be released tomorrow at Pixie Dust Studio tomorrow - I just know that you are going to love this release and I will be back tomrrow to share another card featuring another of the images from this release.


The papers that I have used here are all from digi download collection as are the cute little building blocks.

Karen x

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous baby card Karen - love the image and great range of pastel tones. Hugs, Claire x