Tuesday 14 June 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 156 Splish Splash

I can't believe that it is Tuesday evening already and this is the first chance that I have had all day to get my post for this week's A Spoon Full of Sugar uploaded. I am heading off on holiday on Thursday and I am up to my eyes at work with things that need to be done before I head off. I guess that I will enjoy the break even more when I get away!!

On to the challenge this week and the theme this time around is Splish, Splash so we are looking for water, pools, beaches or baths!. You can read all about the challenge this week and also about this week's prize Here

I have chosen to use one of the new release images from Pixie Dust Studio from the Splash collection and this one is called Swimming Dolly.
The sketch that I have followed is the current one at The Pixie Cottage"


I hope that you have fun with this one and it perhaps brings the sun out for a bit.

Karen x

3 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely cheerful card Karen. Hugs, Claire x

CarlaKH said...

Aww how cute..love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!

Arline said...

Great card!x