Thursday 2 June 2011

Pixie Dust Challenge #77 - Homemade Sweet Homemade



Sorry to be so late in the day with this post - but better late than never I suppose. We have a new challenge up and running today at Pixie Dust Challenge and this week we are looking for you to make all the embellishments that you use by hand. You can read all about the challenge this week and take a little peek at the gorgeous projects from the DT Here.


I have chosen to use one of the new images from the Playpen Pets Collection that will be released by Pixie Dust Studios tomorrow and I will be back again tomorrow to let you see the whole collection along with another card featuring one of these gorgeous new images. I have used NitWit papers on this card and I have cut out the various embellishments such as the clouds, fences and flowers. I am also entering this card at Cute Card Thursday where they are looking for you to embellish your main image. I have used glossy accents, glitter and a white pen to make dots on the canopy, so I hope that this meets the criteria.

We have had the most gorgeous weather here today and looks like it will be the same tomorrow, so I do hope that the sun is also shining for you where ever you are.

Karen x

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love this creation it is terrific with the softer tones!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable Karen.
luv
Debby

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute image. Love the pastels!

Thanks for joining us this week at Cute Card Thursday!

Hugs, Mindy