Friday 11 February 2011

A Little bit of Decoupage


I had a bit of fun last night with something a bit different - a little bit of decoupage. I have been asked to do so many baby cards in the past few weeks, and I got another order earlier this week for yet another one for a new baby boy. I have been a bit pushed for time this week so decided that I needed to try to do something that would be a bit quicker and just happened to notice that the wonderful Janet over at Pink Gem Designs now does her own range of printable digi papers and as baby boy ones are something that I just do not have these were just perfect. While on Janet's website I also discovered that she does printable decoupage baby images - so what could be more pefect.


I especially love working with digi papers as you can size them on the computer just ready to cut and put directly onto the card and also as you size them the images on the papers become just the perfect size for the card.

I have followed the sketch that is currently running at the Pink Gem Challenge Blog.

I think you may see some more of these from me in the near future - I also bought the baby girl decoupage images and it would be great to have a couple of these sitting in my card box for future orders.


Have a great weekend.

Karen x

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Your card is gorgeous Karen, beautiful cute image.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Karen...love these papers and decoupage of Janets,and a great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

Take care
San x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...Love the decoupage and papers...Great take on my sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
Mandy x

Jennifer said...

Hi Karen! This is wonderful! Love what you did with the sketch...so glad you joined in with us over at 'A gem Of A Challenge'! xx Jenny xx