Monday 29 November 2010

What a day of snow!!


I am really late with this post today - what a day. It took me 3 hours to get to work this morning (a 40 mile train journey) and then the best part of 3 hours to get back home again. Needless to say, I now have the office laptop home with me and do not intend even leaving the house tomorrow.

Just to help us forget about all this snow, I have a somewhat cheerier card to share with you today using one of the Miss Evie stamps from Squiggle Stamps. This one could be used for a Birthday, Thank-you or really any occasion. I have used Miss Evie Frills and Flowers on this card and the papers are all by Papermania.


Don't forget, you still have a couple of days to enter our monthly challenge at Squiggle Stamps which you can read all about Here we are looking for lots of Sparkle on your cards and projects, so just perfect for getting some more of those Christmas Cards done.

Have a great week and keep warm!!

Karen x

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Karen, what a cutie.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Simple and sweet. I’m thinking of starting another blog or five pretty soon, and I’ll definitely consider this theme. Keep ‘em coming!.