Monday 15 November 2010

Miss Evie from Squiggle stamps now available in rubber


While I was away on holiday in Spain the Miss Evie images have all arrived at Squiggle headquarters in rubber and are available to purchase Here and of course for all you digi fans out there they are still available in digi format Here.

I have used the gorgeous Miss Evie Wonderland on my card here.


The papers that I have used are all from a bargain pad that I picked up in TK Max the other week and the sketch that I have followed is the current one at Papertake Weekly
Have a great week

Karen x

3 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card Karen and gorgeous image...love the papers too :o)
hugs and xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen :-) The image is adorable and the colours are fab ,, love the shimmer on the flowers too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weeekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card Karen.
luv
Debby