Tuesday 18 May 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Cute and Girly


This week at A Spoon Full of Sugar our challenge was picked by our very own Marley and she has asked for Cute & Girly.

We are sponsored this week by D.R.S. Designs and the random winner of this challenge will win a $10.00 gift certificate. You can read all about this brilliant prize Here.

Jennifer from D.R.S. kindly sent some images to the DT to play with this week and you can see what they have done with these gorgeous images Here thanks Jennifer.


I have used this super cute birthday cake on my card which I reckon is really girly and especially when used along with these gorgeous Papermania papers.

I hope that you have fun with this challenge and I look forward to seeing lots of cute girly cards.

Karen x

3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Karen,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Karen,Love what you have done with this yummy stamp.Hugs Debbie x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Karen this card is gorgeous, I just love the glitter! Beth