Friday 21 May 2010

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - challenge 38


We have new challenge up and running at Dare U 2 Digi Stamp which is ONE FOR THE BOYS...the only thing you have to remember is to include a digi image on your card/project and you have two weeks to make your entry on the challenge blog...the design team have created some very inspirational cards which can all be seen over on the challenge blog!
When I saw this image from Di's Digi Downloads I just knew that I had to have it as it is just perfect for a card for my Boss on his upcoming 60th Birthday. I have teamed this fab little image with some papermania papers and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.


The sketch that I have followed is the current one at Sketch Saturday

Please remember to come back to see me on Sunday when we have the Nutcrafters Blog Hop to celebrate the launch of their new stamps - I promise you, these are gorgeous.


Have a great weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

Michelle said...

A lovely card Karen with the perfect sentiment to go with it!
x Michelle

Larissa said...

Very lovely card Karen. The image is really lovely!

Hugs,
Larissa

Riet said...

So beautiful card Karen,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammi said...

Great sentiement with that image, just sooo cute! I just bought some of these bears the other day, couldn't resist. :) Have a nice weekend! ~hugs

Chris said...

Fantastic card Karen, I really love the image, it's perfect for a few men I know :). Gorgeous colouring and design too. Hugs, Chris x