Monday 8 March 2010

New Squiggles digi for Sketch Saturday


What a great sketch this week's one is at Sketch Saturday and I have used one of the new digi images from Squiggle Stamps and this one is called Pony Friends. These little digis are fab as you don't need to wait for them to turn up in the post, they are delivered straight to your computer for you to size as you wish and then just print out from your computer - absolutely fabulous if you want to them to fit inside a nestability perfectly. The papers that I have used are from the Old Macdonald's Farm range at Paper Adventures and I have coloured the image with a combination of copic and promarkers.


I am heading off with work this morning for a couple of days, but have already scheduled my Spoon Full of Sugar card for tomorrow and will back later in the week with some more goodies.

Have a great week.

Karen x

3 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

that is so pretty

thank you for visitng my blog recently

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

SemSee said...

Such a beautiful card Karen! Thanks for joining us for challenge #93 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x