Friday 12 March 2010

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - challenge 33 - no patterned paper


Our new challenge for you today is to create something with a digi stamp as usual but this time around we are challenging you to use no patterned paper at all.

This really was a challenge for me as patterned paper is my passion, but I have to admit that I really am pleased with how clean and simple this card looks. The image is one that I found from a link on Kerry's blog and if you have never checked out her work you are in for a real treat. This little cutie's name is Newton and he would also be perfect for a little girl card. The little brad is one that I have had in my stash for ever and I think that I bought a box of these when on holiday in Florida about 3 years ago. I am also going to enter this card at Cute Card Thursday where they are looking for celebration cards.


Please do pop on over to the blog Hereto see the gorgeous cards that the rest of the DT have made this week and have a wonderful weekend.

Karen x

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Lovely card Karen :) Its so difficult not to use paper isn't it?
Hope you are well ?
Hugs Sonia xx

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Love this card! The image is adorable. You did a great job with no pp.

Macpurp said...

great job with no PP. how sweet is that wee bear? i love the colours you are used. really pretty card

love tina x

Michelle said...

Hi Karen, love your card this week so beautifully simple but such a lovely card,
x Michelle

Sandra said...

Oh Karen, this card is just adorable! I love Newton, off to check out Kerry's blog. Thanks for the link.
Your card is stunning!
Hugs
Sandra x