Sunday 20 April 2008

New Stamps

I have discovered the Cuddly Buddly web-site and love it. I ordered a couple of the rubber stamps and also downloaded one of the backing paper bundles. Here is the first card I have made with one of the stamps.



I had a bit of a happy accident with the backing papers as I had not realised that the ink in the printer had almost run out. The checked paper should be more yellow with a bit of turquoise in it. I am really happy with the finished card and know that it is a one off as I could not get the same colours again even if I tried!.

3 comments:

jo said...

wow what a stunning card , i love your colours, jo

Alison said...

You colour beautifully this this one too.

Janet said...

Gorgeous card! I love the cards in your slide show too. I have a little Cairn called Gem. Have you ever looked at http://z7.invisionfree.com/Terrier_Talk/index.php It's a great forum for terrier lovers. Just a small number of very friendly people who just love to here from new members and their little doggies. There are a few Westie and Cairn owners on it too.X