Saturday 12 November 2011

Squiggle Stamps Challenge - Anything But a Card


Well, I can't believe how long it is since I last posted something. Long story, but what with holidays and life getting in the way, I am sorry, but crafting has been way down my list for the last few weeks. I am glad to say, that things are a bit more settled again and boy did I enjoy getting back into the craft room and what better to start off with again than a Christmas project.


We have a new challenge up and running for you today at Squiggle Stamps and this time around we are looking for you to create anything but a card - so plenty of choice there.


I have chosen to go with an altered gift tag, but I am sure that this could also double us as a Christmas Tree ornament. I have used the super cute Penguin presents and have added lots of glitter - a must at Christmas I always think!!.

Please pop on over to the blog Here to read all about the challenge and to take a peek at the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT this week.

I do hope that you get some time to play along with us this time around.

Karen x

6 comments:

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous creation. Hugs, Claire x

Deb said...

oh wow, this is so gorgeous Karen, love how you glittered the penguins!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Karen, lovely to see you posting again. Love your tag and those smashing glittery penguins. Take Care Debs xx

Lalo said...

It's a cute tag but I would totally put this on my Christmas tree :)
Have a great weekend!!!

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is so fun!