Friday 13 May 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #74 - Make it Shiny


Not exactly sure what has been going with blogger over the past day or so, but here at last is my card for the new challenge at Pixie Dust Studio Challenge where this time around we are looking for you to add some silver and or something metallic to your cards.

I have used the ever so cute Walter and his pup from the newly released Splash collection on my card here. The papers are by Nitwit Designs and in order to fit in with the challenge I have used some mirror card and also added a small charm to the front of the card.


The sketch that I have followed is the current one at Sketch Saturday - was cutting that one a bit fine I think!

Please do pop on over to the Pixie Dust challenge blog Here to read all about the challege this week and take a little peek at the gorgeous cards from the rest of the DT this week.

Have a great weekend.

Karen x

1 comment:

Cazza said...

Soooooo cuuuute!! I love the image you've used and your DP's and embellies are FAB!!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx