Thursday 20 January 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #58 - Button Up


Firstly I must apologise for the lateness of this post. I thought I had scheduled it to appear first thing this morning, but I have just got home to find out that it had still not appeared.

Our new challenge this week at Pixie Dust challenges is button-up and we are looking for you to add a button or buttons to your card or project.

I have used the gorgeous Dolly Do Little from the Toybox collection on my card here today.
The papers are from a Cosmo Cricket pad and the flowers are by prima - I managed to replenish my collection of flowers when in the United States recently (I now have lots and lots even including lots for Christmas this Year!!) and I have added little polka dot buttons for the centres of the flowers. The sketch that I have follwed is the fab one this week at Inspirational Card Sketches - thanks for another great sketch Dawn.


You can see the gorgeous cards by the rest of the DT here and I do hope that you manage to join in the fun with us this week.

Karen x

4 comments:

Kim Duran said...

Oh this card is too cute! I love the fun Cosmo Cricket papers with the little girl stamp. Great take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined us at Inspirational Card Sketches!

Rebecca Mosher said...

So cute! Love the colours of this card, thanks for playing along with ICS!

Nicola said...

Such a lovely card. Loving the colours you have used with the image they work well together. Many thanks for sharing with at ICS this week. Nicola xx

Dawn♥ said...

OMGoodness Karen what a breathtaking card. LOVE IT. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. ♥