Monday 6 December 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree


Good morning on yet another snowy Monday.

This past weekend certainly must have been the weekend when everyone thought about putting their Christmas Trees up - there are lots appearing in the windows where I live.

We are heading off to Las Vegas and California on Friday 17th December so my husband has decided that we will not be putting the tree up this year - Bah Humbug!! - but I have not given in yet, so perhaps there may just be a little tree elf arriving in my house this evening!


I am also getting into a bit of a panic about getting all my Christmas cards finished this week as I need to get them all posted at the beginiing of next week at the latest. This is a card that I have made using the gorgeous Tree of Joy digi stamp. This has to be one of my favourite Christmas images this year and is just so quick and easy to colour and using the digi stamp works well as you can just size it to fit into nestabilities etc. The sketch that I have used is the current one at Friday Sketchers.

Have a great week

Karen x

1 comment:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Karen i'll send the christmas tree elf your way now for hunni as he has just helped me with mine lol

Gorgeous card and love the fabbie image :o)
Have a great time on holiday!!
hugs and xxx