Sunday 24 January 2010

Cupcake challenge with a sprinkling of Pixie Dust


Here is my card for this weeks < href="Here is my card for this weeks Pixie Dust challenge where they are looking for glitter and sparkle. I think this one would fit the bill as I have added glitter to all the hearts and also added some heart shaped jewels. The image is a free one that I got from the Pixie Dust Studio and she just is the cutest, they have lots of really cute images that are just ideal with my favourite pastel colours and lots of glitter, the papera are all by Forever Friends All Loved Up pack. I have followed the fab sketch over at Cupcake Challenge and have only just made the deadline on this one by the skin of my teeth.


I had a great card making day yesterday and managed to 4 cards done (must be a record for me) but the light is really bad today and I am now heading on out for the day, so I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to get the photos taken.

Have a great day,

Karen x

7 comments:

Kruemel said...

This image is so cute, love the pink and violet colors on this one - and great take on my sketch too.
Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

jenny said...

Fab card Karen, love that image and the glittery hearts x

Jenny x

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed using Kathrin's sketch. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Karen, this card is just adorable. I am loving your soft colors. The sparkle and glitter is great on the hearts! I love your coloring on the Pixie image!! The Be Mine Sentiment in the corner is a sweet touch!!Thanks for playing with the Pixies!!:)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Karen, what a fabulous card hunny loving the image and those pretty papers, hugs Linda x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Karen, this is soo cute. Love that image.

Liz x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute - I used the same image for my entry, too! :) I love your coloring!