Sunday 23 August 2009

Midsummer Nutshells meets Friday Sketchers



On Saturday 29th August Nutcrafters will celebrate their first year of being up and running.

They have added lots of new ranges to thsir store, including their very own Nutshells designs.

To celebrate they are having a BIG BIRTHDAY BONANZA weekend from 28th-31st August, with lots of special offers and great deals!

Today I can share one of those with you, with a sneak peak of a new stamp set they are releasing on the 28th... Midsummer Nutshells. The set contains 10 individual stamps and is just fabulous.

I have already started colouring in some more of this set and will preview some more of them over the next week or so. I am sure you will love them as much as I do.

Front of card

The papers I have used are all by My Minds Eye and come from the Bloom and Grown and Wild Asapargus sets. The lovely sheer ribbon is also from A Minds Eye set. I have paper pieced the little dress so as to have it matching wih the papers.

I have followed the fabulous sketch on Friday Sketchers this week for the front of the card.

Inside of card

I have used the same image on the inside and carried the same papers through from the front.

Back of card

Please keep an eye on the Nutshells blog Here to see some more previews from the rest of the DT of these fab stamps and to read about the birthday weekend coming up.

I will be back on Tuesday with my Spoon Full of Sugar (another of this fab new set) DT card and also my ICS DT card.

Karen x

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Karen and such a pretty design, Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the flowers and how you have decorated the inside of the card!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous card...such a pretty image and beautiful details.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole :-)