Tuesday 9 June 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #20


Sorry to be so late in posting my card for this week's challenge at ICS. I have been away with work for the past 2 days and thought I would be home long before now, but I have just got in the door and need to write up some notes from the last couple of days before heading off to bed! Here is this week's fabulous sketch from Dawn. This is a great sketch and I will certainly be using it again. Please check out the blog Here to read all about this week's challenge and to see what the rest of the wonderful DT have created this week.

For my card this week I have used a couple of download images that this week's sponsor - Whimsy Doodles gave to all the DT to use. I just love this little turtle - soo cute. Sorry, can't remember who the DPs are by - I will check this out later and update the post. Downloaded sentiments came along with the images and flowers are by papermania.

Inside of card

I hope you have as much fun with this sketch as I did.
Karen x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen...
Your cards are `gorgeous`Fab take on the sketch,,great use of those stamps...
`Enjoy` the rest of your week:) x

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Karen - loved what you did with that oh so cute Whimsie Doodles image - great card using ICS #20

Fink said...

What a great card with a beautiful inside! I love how you glittered the top of the candle!

Riet said...

What a gotrgeous card Karen,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Karen. Loving your work. Congrats on the new DT place too!

x