Tuesday 19 May 2009

Copics Colour Challenge 14 and DT announcement


I have been so busy since I got back from holiday that I forgot to tell you that I had an email from Shell over at Copics Colour Challenge asking me if I would join their DT. As you all know, I love my Copics, so this certainly was not a difficult decision for me and I was delighted to accept.
This week is my first week as a DT member with them and here are the colours that we are all challenged to use this week. The colours are given as a guide and if you do not have the exact ones then you can use the ones that you have that are nearest to the colours given. I have used R29 Lipstick Red, B12 Ice Blue and Y06 Yellow.

I have used Imaginsce papers on my card both on the front and inside. The images are from the SugarPlum range at CC Designs, flowers are Prima and the sentiments are also CC Designs.
Front of card

Inside of card

On the left-hand inside I have created a small pocket to insert a gift-card into.

Check out the Copics Colour Challenge blog to see the beautiful card that the rest of the DT have created and I hope you get a chance to share your creation with us.
Karen x

22 comments:

Elaine said...

Fab work, Karen! Love that image, so cute!

Anonymous said...

`Fabolous`!!!!
`Congratulations Karen
Way to go...
Have a lovely week:) x

Adele said...

Oh so cute.....I must not look at those stamps! LOL

Lovely, lovely card and a huge, welcome to the DT from me.

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Ooh another Karen on the team LOL Welcome aboard :-)
Fabulous creations from you and your colouring is superb! Look forward to seeing much more in the future.
xx

Macpurp said...

i dont have copics so cant join in with you, but this is stunning! full of sunshine and holiday fun!

love teen x

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh wow...fab card - so love the images, you should have posted the inside of the card on the Challenge blog too...it is great. Glad to have you on board

Sarah

Kristen H said...

What a sweet card, and the inside to boot. What a great color job as well. I love this little bathing beauty.

Kim Dellow said...

Big well done! Just adorable card, I love the colours. Kim

Maria's Cards said...

Fabulous card Karen. Love your colouring too Maria x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card Karen xxx
Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Wow, so much wonderful detail!

Cute image!
Great work!

Cheers From Canada,

Dorothy

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love it! :)
♥Dawn♥

Dawn♥ said...

Congratulations!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful Karen, great image and fab colouring. Congrats on the DT position

mueppi said...

Wonderful card with such a cute image and great colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Karen, such cute images and i love your gorgeous colouring. Hugs Nikki x

Chris said...

Fabulous card Karen, so bright and cheerful and such a cute image too. Congratulations on your DT post, how exciting and I hope you enjoy it. Chris xx

Anonymous said...

huge congrats Karen and very well deseved as your colouring is fab. Great card too honey.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow...and well done re the DT....your colouring is amazing and this image and card are very stunning indeedy! xx

Larissa said...

Congratulations Karen!

What a lovely card! Very sweet image!

Have a good weekend,
Hugs,
Larissa

Cathy said...

This is stunning!! The colors are perfection!! That image is so sweet and cute and you colored her perfectly!! Love it!!

Smiles, Cathy