Saturday 25 April 2009

Making Handmade Cards - couple of cards with new kits

I have just finished a couple of cards to send off to Making Handmade Cards that I have made with some new kits that they will be launching soon and I thought I would share them with you.


I images are from the Love to Shop kit and the backing papers are from the Madison and Flower Train kits.
Be sure to sign up for Making Handmade Cards Newsletter. It's free for sign up plus you will get to know first hand when the ekits become public.
Have a good weekend.
Karen x

7 comments:

pickle said...

Fabulous cards Karen. The colours are beautiful. Will pop over and take a peek xxkerry xx

Riet said...

wowww Karen,what a gorgeous cards,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

Fantastic cards Karen, those images are fabulous!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx

Sandra said...

These two cards are great. Fun images and I love the lace trim you have used.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Hugs
Sandra x

Kim Costello said...

Great cards Karen love what you've done with the papers! Very pretty! HuGs Kim x

Chris said...

Great cards Karen and these are two very glam girls! Great colouring and the papers and designs on both are gorgeous. Hugs, Chris xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wow, those cards are awesome! I specially love the purple one with the touch of turquoise. Gorgeous work!!!