Friday 5 December 2008

Dutch Dare Scalloped Edge



The challenge this week was to use a scalloped edge somewhere on your card. I have used one of my new Martha Stewart border punches to create the scallop at the bottom of the card. The image is one of the stamps that was in the Magnolia Winter stamp club set. I had not even inked her up until last night and did not realise how cute she was until then. DP are basic grey dasher (I don't have many of these left now - just as well I have nearly finished my Christmas Cards). Ribbon, flower and gems from my stash.



All our snow has gone now and it is a really horrible rainy day here today.

I am now starting to panic a bit about getting all my Christmas bits and bobs done before I head off on holiday next Saturday. We are heading down to Aberdeen on Sunday to drop of some presents which means that I need to get the shopping finished tomorrow and get everything wrapped. It is just as well that I had decided not to put any decorations up here this year as I have no idea when I would have found the time. However, I am looking forward to decorating over in Spain when we arrive there on the 20th.

Thanks for looking.

Karen x

9 comments:

Ali Watson said...

This is stunning Karen, beautifully coloured as always. Have a fab weekend.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Karen beautifully coloured, hope you get all your shopping done and enjoy your holiday. luv gina xx

Cathy said...

Stunning card. I love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC.
Cathy xx

Sarah said...

I love this card, It has inspired me to get my border punches out that have been sitting collecting dust unused for ages!

x

Poppy said...

gorgeous card, love the punch.
poppy

CraftyC said...

A really cute card Karen!
Clairex

Tara said...

A very sweet card Karen, I love that flower. Have a great time in Spain! xx

Karin said...

Gorgeous card Karen.
I love the sweet image and beautifull flowers and papers.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Bev said...

Fabulous card Karen, your colouring is wonderful.

hugs Bev x