Tuesday 19 August 2008

My cards are on the Sugarnellie blog!






I am so excited as Karen at Sugarnellie has posted some of my cards on the Sugarnellie blog. The last time that I was in the shop we were discussing my recent purchase of pro marker pens and I decided to make some cards for her with some of her Sweet Ebony stamps from Elizabeth Bell. I took the cards in to her on Saturday and now she has posted them on the blog - fame at last!!. Thanks Karen, glad you are happy with them. I am now just awaiting the birth of her new Hanglar stamps. How lucky am I to live in the same town as where all these wonderful stamps come from.

12 comments:

Sonia said...

WOW Karen well done, love your cards and am not surprised they have pride of place at funky kits :) Now when the new babies arrive don't forget to get my order ;)
Sonia x
PS- can you let me know where you get your flowers?

Alison said...

I left a wee comment on the SN blog earlier Well done you!!!Not jealous at all lol. I just love the freshness of your cards.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations Karen, It's no wonder they were put on the blog, they are just gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Karen I love our cards, awesome coloring, such pretty colors and great details.

Krystinah said...

What beautiful cards Karen....I just love them....Your coloring is awesome...Thanks for sharing...Kristina

Sue said...

These are fab Karen, well done for being featured on the Sugar Nellie blog, they deserve the recognision.

Becky said...

Wow! Your cards are amazing and so is your colouring those blooms are so pretty too!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Karen, very well deserved to have your cards on the SN blog, they are delicious :) Donna x

Linny said...

A wonderful collection of cards Karen,.So pretty. Well done.Lindax

Simone P. said...

I love these cards..the colors are so pretty together!

Caroline said...

Fab!!!!!! Love these stamps myself you must be so proud.

pickle said...

woohoo congrats
but I'm not surprised those cards are absolutely beautiful!
kerry x