Thursday 12 April 2012

Ahoy release at Pixie Dust Studios and new challenge


We have a big day over at Pixie Dust Studio today. Firstly we have the release of the new "Ahoy" collection which is now available in the shop here


And secondly we have our new challenge up and running at Pixie Dust Challenges where this time around we are looking to see ribbon somewhere on your cards or projects.

I have chosen to use one of the new release images on my card for the challenge - meet Li'l Miss Sailor - isn't she cute. The papers are by Nitwitts and the sketch is the current one at Mojo Monday



I hope you have fund with this new challenge and I also hope that you love the new images as much as I do.

Karen x

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Karen.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacey said...

Funky card Karen! Love this primary colour combo ~x~