Monday, 20 September 2010

Wedding Wishes from Squiggle Stamps


I have a card to share with you today that is a little different from my usual style. One of my workmates had asked me if I could make a wedding card for them and had particularly asked for an elegant pastel coloured one.

I have used the Love Birds image from Orange Bird Studio which is available Here in rubber and Here in digi format.


I didn't want to over colour the image as I wanted it to blend in with the papers and I have used stickes to give it a bit of sparkle. The papers are all from a K&Co pad and I have punched the flowers with a couple of retro flower punches.

The sketch that I have followed is the one at the moment at The Pixie Cottage and I am also entering this card at Wild Orchid Challenge where they are looking for ribbons and bows.




There is still just over a week left of this month's challenge which you can read all about Here. The theme is amything goes, so as long as you use a Squiggle image somewhere on your card it will qualify for the draw for a £30 voucher to use in the Squiggle Stamps shop - so please do come join in the fun.

Have a great week.

Karen x

9 comments:

Anne said...

What a adorable card Karen! Love the soft colors and the image is lovely. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Davi said...

Lovely card Karen. The soft colors and layers with the image make a wonderful weeding card. So glad you shared with us here at the Pixie Cottage this week.

artish said...

weddings are full of sparkle, glitter and flowers...you captured it. thank you for playing at the pixie cottage!

Risa said...

What an adorable card! Your detailing is fab and I love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us this week at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheryl said...

oh karen,this is one adorable image really love the colurs on this,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love hugs cheryl xxx

Adrina said...

For sure this is an elegant pastel coloured card. Very lovely.
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage and also for using my sketch.
Adrina XX

Sharon said...

A beautiful card. The delicate and mellow colours are gorgeous. Fab embellishments too.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx

xGemmax said...

Its gorgeous, love the colours you have used and a very cute image!
hugs and xxx

Dena said...

Petty card and wonderful details!
Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena